Linea classic – an industry icon
An exclusive coffee icon that never goes out of style. The linea classic is considered ideal for high-volume cafés. It is known to work its charm on many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990s.
As a truly classic machine, the linea performs consistently in high-volume settings and is perfect for any new cafe, bar, or restaurant. It is carefully designed to blend into any atmosphere. The linea classic with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and pid controller includes stainless steel port filters and advanced precision baskets.
Before applying the full 9 bars of pressure, the mechanical paddle enables the barista to saturate the coffee with low pressure (line pressure) water.
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Pid temperature controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°c).
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Available models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine operation: automatic (av), semiautomatic (ee) and mechanical paddle (mp) versions.
- Tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized colors: customizable colors based on the ral color system, on request.
- Barista lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (av version only).
- High legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
|model||1 Group||2 Groups||3 Groups||4 Groups|
|voltage||220-240 single *||220-240 single *||220-240 single *||220-240 single *|
|* 3 phase power is available by request and will be built to order|