Strada mp – designed for and by baristas
Over the course of two years, The La Marzocco’s Street team have worked with some of the world’s renowned coffee professionals to design one of the most technologically advanced machines.
The Street team has created an advanced traditional espresso machine featuring traditional hydraulics. The Strada mp (strada- Italian for street, mp-mechanical paddle) has a barista-friendly design which provides them the flexibility to apply variable pressure regardless of other groups are in use.
The strada mp features individual brew boilers, preheater assembly, dedicated pid controls for each boiler and easy-access for preventative maintenance. The strada platform has been designed to encourage customization and creativity so that every machine is unique.
- Pressure & flow control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via la marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion.
- Real time pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp.
- Exposed saturated groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent coffee boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle interface: la marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display & jog wheel interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Mechanical steam lever actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot water economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Periscope pressure gauges: monitor pressure during extraction.
- Adjustable deep drain tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Available models: 2 or 3 groups.
- Cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized colors: customizable colors based on the ral color system, on request.
|model||2 groups||3 groups|
|voltage (vac)||220-240 *||220-240 *
|coffee boiler (l)||1,3 x 2||1,3 x 3|
|steam boiler (l)||8,2||11,8|
|* 3 phase power is available by request and will be built to order|